One night a man had a dream. He dreamed
he was walking along the beach with the LORD.
Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
For each scene he noticed two sets of
footprints in the sand: one belonging
to him, and the other to the LORD.
When the last scene of his life flashed before him,
he looked back at the footprints in the sand.
He noticed that many times along the path of
his life there was only one set of footprints.
He also noticed that it happened at the very
lowest and saddest times in his life.
This really bothered him and he
questioned the LORD about it:
"LORD, you said that once I decided to follow
you, you'd walk with me all the way.
But I have noticed that during the most
troublesome times in my life,
there is only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why when
I needed you most you would leave me."
The LORD replied:
"My son, my precious child,
I love you and I would never leave you.
During your times of trial and suffering,
when you see only one set of footprints,
it was then that I carried you."
thanks for dropping by at 2 am for that was i guess the sweetest thing someone can ever do for me at the brim of facing the harshest consequence of my decision 1 year ago and i'll remember it for the rest of my life
finally i got off all the load that was withheld within me for 1 year i deceived myself and those implicated for 1 year though it wouldn't help now but i know i really really really mean whatever i said now whatever i whispered into your ear and wrote on your palm last night
those hugs were genuine but your kisses on my lips were never true to only fulfill your cause of making the ending all nice at 4 am it's heart wrenching heart piercing
i could only smile to say i won't take the last 5 min for i can bear no longer to receive something that doesn't even say i like u rather, it says i'm sorry.
u know i can only accept it because u will only come last night
and esplanade will be a place of memories 1 year ago and yesterday
i shall officially quit being half your wei cong
it will only be memories and we are now good friends because we woke up this morning
friends forever (:
5:08 PM
me
audrey
20november
scorpio
singapore
nus fass
loves family and friends contact me